Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Celebrating over 5000 views

I'm so excited!!! My blog has over 5000 views, as of today, 5033, which to me is incredible. I started this blog in 2012 with the strong encouragement of my daughter, Tabitha, who set it up for me. I love to cook,among other things, and am always sharing recipes so this was a perfect way to do that. Thanks so much, Tabitha. Over the years it's evolved into more than just recipes with farmers market adventures and family memories. I've been able to share the blog with friends, family and even strangers.  It's been a real joy, so I'm adding a new category called Celebrate and will be adding future posts of things I want to celebrate. Thanks to all of you who have come over to read my blog. I'm most grateful. As Thanksgiving approaches may we all be grateful and celebrate life with family and friends.
Enjoy,
Bamah

No comments:

Post a Comment